The Ultimate Guide to Wellbeing: Top Findings from 3 Reports
Workplace Wellbeing Isn't a Guessing Game.
When it comes to navigating shifts in workplace culture and safeguarding for the future, most employers today are left with more questions than answers:
Do our employees feel more fulfilled from in-person collaboration or a flexible hybrid arrangement?
What is the secret to attracting candidates and retaining employees in a ruthlessly competitive job market?
In what ways can we expand access to employee mental health benefits so they are diverse, equitable, and inclusive?
Every organization should have different answers to these questions. But to ensure corresponding action plans truly address unique employee needs and successfully manage risks, it helps to monitor what other organizations are doing (...or not doing).
In our 13-page guide, "The Ultimate Guide to Wellbeing: Top Findings from 3 Industry-Leading Reports," you'll discover which wellness issues are heavily impacting organizations now and what it means for the future based on key predictions from three major research reports:
- McKinsey & Company—"The State of Organizations 2023"
- Calm Business—"2023 Workplace Mental Health Trends Report: The Future of Work"
- HR.com sponsored by Affirmity—"The Future of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging 2023"
With our quick and easy resource, you'll learn:
- Which challenges and obstacles get in the way of promoting work-life balance and whether hybrid working arrangements actually benefit employees
- Why value-centric and purpose-driven organizations are better equipped to attract, retain, and support employees
- How mindfulness training and accessible digital mental health solutions can address the full spectrum of mental health issues in the workplace
- The difference between a "DEIB Leader" vs. a "DEIB Laggard" and best practices for long-lasting program success
Fill out the form and get your guide today!