New Learning Labs within the WellRight platform combine learning and practice for positive behavior change and employee engagement.
Chicago, IL (July 28, 2020): Today WellRight announced an expansion of its comprehensive wellness program with the introduction of Learning Labs, programming designed to foster healthy habit formation in an entirely new way. Taught by renowned thought leaders through video content, assessments, practice activities, tracking, reporting, and gamification, WellRight’s carefully curated Learning Labs are designed to change employee behavior and increase employee engagement like never before.
Learning Labs are presented by industry subject matter experts and cover topics such as, “Work Happier Now”, "Remote Leadership" and “Your Money Matters." These experts strategically designed 4-8 week curriculums—including the educational video content and specific habit-based assignments—to drive focused learning and positive behavior change. By providing these unique learning opportunities, organizations can amplify their wellness program in a new, practical, convenient, and integrated way.
“The power in Learning Labs lies in its ability to offer practice activities and progress tracking after the lesson,” explains WellRight’s president and CEO, Tad Mitchell. “By exploring new ideas and putting them into practice immediately, employees develop the capacity to apply what they learn in a truly impactful way.”
Features of WellRight Learning Labs include:
- Comprehensive programming covering the six dimensions of well-being: emotional, financial, social, occupational, physical, and purpose in 4-8 week programs.
- Enablement of positive behavior change through specifically-designed learning activities and challenges within the WellRight wellness platform.
- Easily accessible online lessons and activity tracking anytime and anywhere–on a desktop or through the mobile app.
- Tracking through built-in eLearning authoring tools and assessments.
- Gamification with rewards to increase motivation and engagement.
- Reporting to monitor overall progress and participation.
About WellRight: WellRight delivers complete wellness programs, addressing key dimensions of holistic health. Every aspect of the program has been designed to make well-being a lasting habit and includes variety and flexibility of customizable group and personal wellness challenges, a comprehensive Health Assessment, biometric health screening, free coaching, clear progress bars to track results, and fun and customizable reward structures to build and maintain motivation and engagement. Learn more at www.wellright.com